Covered With Glory Cake
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
Cake serves 20; each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Stars Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Stars Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- White Curling Ribbon
- Plastic ruler
Ice 2-layer cake smooth. Divide cake into 4ths. Pipe tip 12 outline pole at division marks. Mark 3 in. to the right of each pole for blue field.
In each division, starting from bottom of cake, pipe 6 rows of tip 16 stars, alternating red and white rows. Pipe tip 16 blue stars in marked area. Continue piping alternating rows of tip 16 red and white stars to top of cake, ending with red rows. Pipe tip 13 white stars on blue field. Pipe tip 12 ball on top of each flag pole.
Cut cookies using 2 smallest stars; bake and cool. Ice cookies smooth. Sprinkle with sugars.
Attach lollipop sticks to backs of cookies with melted candy; let set.
Cut 30 in. lengths of curling ribbon. Curl ribbon and tie to lollipop sticks. Insert cookies in cake.