Country Coolers Ice Cream Cookie Pops
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- 1/2 gallon brick vanilla ice cream (make about 8 treats)
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Star Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Star Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Patriotic Cupcake and Cookie Stencils Add to shopping list Patriotic Cupcake and Cookie Stencils
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Patriotic Stars Party Bags Add to shopping list Patriotic Stars Party Bags
- Curling ribbon
- Waxed paper
- Serrated knife
At least 1 day in advance: Make cookie and ice cream stars. Roll out dough just under 1/8 in. thick. Cut cookies using 2nd largest star cutter; bake and cool. Using serrated knife, cut ice cream into 1/2 in. thick horizontal slices. Cut stars using 2nd largest cutter. Sandwich ice cream stars between two cookies. Insert cookie stick and freeze a few hours until very solid.
Remove from freezer and coat bottom cookie with melted candy; let set. Turn sandwich over and place on cooling grid; cover with melted candy. Freeze until firm.
Position stencils on sandwich tops. Lightly spread melted candy over open areas; immediately sprinkle with colored sugar. On edges of stars, pipe melted candy in cut parchment bag; immediately sprinkle with blue sugar. Tie curling ribbon onto sticks. Place sandwiches in treat bag; wrap and freeze until serving.