Cottontail Carousel Candy
Create edible placecards for your Easter dinner! These cute candies feature a candy-coated crisped rice cereal base with a carousel bunny cookie on top for a doubly-delicious dessert.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
Pastel candy-coated chocolates
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Easter Cutter Collection Add to shopping list Easter Cutter Collection
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- 12 in. Pink Curling Ribbon for each treat
- White card stock paper
- Marking pen
- Cellophane Tape
Prepare cereal treats and press into pan, 1 in. thick. Cut 1 base for each treat using circle cutter.
Tint portions of melted white candy pink, green and yellow using candy colors.
Cover bases with melted candy. Attach candy-coated chocolates to side with melted candy; let set.
Roll out dough and cut 1 bunny for each treat; bake and cool.
Using full-strength color flow, outline bunny, ear and saddle with tip 3; let set.
Flow in using thinned color flow in cut parchment bag.
Pipe tip 1 dot eye, string mouth and feet with full-strength color flow; let set.
Wrap lollipop sticks with curling ribbon; secure with tape.
Cut a small hole in gumball; insert on end of stick. Attach bunny with melted candy.
Insert stick into base. Cut flags from card stock; write names and tape to stick.
**Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.