Part cake, part candy builds a good-looking footballer! Mold melted candy in our Helmet Pan to create a team-colors plaque to set atop a Round Pan cake covered in skin-tone fondant.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 12
- Easy-Add Helmet Pan Add to shopping list Helmet Pan
- Easy-Add 9 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set Add to shopping list A-B-C and 1-2-3 Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make candy plaque helmet. Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to fill earpiece and face guard sections of cake pan; chill until firm. Overpipe face guard for strength; chill. Fill helmet area with red candy to 3/4 in. deep. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool 1-layer round cake. Prepare and cover with 16 oz. skin tone fondant . Position candy helmet on cake.
Tint 4 oz. fondant yellow, 1/4 oz. black; reserve 1/4 oz. white. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Cut number using small size cutter from set; attach using damp brush. Cut 1 x 8 in. long stripe; attach, trimming as needed. Cut eye with wide end of tip 1. Cut pupil with narrow end of tip 2A; cut 1 in. long eyebrow. Roll 1 in. ball nose. Attach features.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.