Silicone Mini Leaf…
Cool for Fall Gelatin
- 3 oz. package lemon flavored gelatin
- 3 oz. package orange flavored gelatin
- 2 packets (.25 oz. each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- vegetable pan spray
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
About 24 treats. Each serves 1.
Combine 1 packet unflavored gelatin with each package of flavored gelatin; add 1 cup boiling water to each, stirring until dissolved. For each, add enough ice to 1/2 cup water to equal 1 cup. Add into gelatin mixture, stirring until slightly thickened; remove unmelted ice cubes. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes.
Spray mold with vegetable pan spray. Stir half a container whipped topping into each gelatin mixture. To deepen color, mix in orange or yellow icing colors. Pour mixture into molds. Refrigerate to set, about 4 hours.
Carefully unmold. Using tinted whipped topping in cut parchment bag, pipe pumpkin stem. Using tip 2, pipe veins on leaves.