Mini Ball Pan
Cookies in the Wild
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Pretzel rods
- vegetable pan spray
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set Add to shopping list 50 Pc. Animal Pals Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Jungle Pals Party Bags Add to shopping list Jungle Pals Party Bags
- Cellophane Tape
- 8 x 2 in. craft circle
- Aluminum foil
- Green curling ribbon
- 22-gauge cloth-covered florist wire
In advance: Make 3 palm trees. Cover back of Mini Ball Pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable pan spray. Using green royal icing, pipe tip 366 leaves; let dry.
Attach leaves to pretzel rods with royal icing; let dry. Cut Roll-Out Cookie Dough using horse, giraffe, lion and elephant cutters from Animal Pals 50-Pc. Cutter Set; bake and cool.
Outline and flow in cookies with color flow; let dry. Add tip 2 details with full-strength color flow; let dry.
Attach 4 in. Lollipop Sticks to backs with full-strength color flow. Wrap 8 x 2 in. craft circle with foil; cut Jungle Pals Party Bags into 2 in. strips and attach to craft block sides with cellophane tape.
Cut green curling ribbon into 24 in. lengths; curl. Gather ribbon in 4-strand clusters, secure with 22-gauge cloth-covered florist wire and insert in craft block.
Insert animals and trees.