Cookies On Cupcakes!
It’s a match made in heaven—Cookies on Cupcakes decorated in the prettiest Valentine colors and presented on our lovely Valentine Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Nesting Hearts Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Hearts Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Valentine Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Valentine Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using 2nd smallest heart cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Prepare color flow icing and tint equal portions rose and red. Outline cookies with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; let set. Flow in cookies using thinned color flow in cut parchment bag. Let set.
Bake and cool cupcakes. In buttercream, cover top with a tip 1M swirl. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Position cupcakes on stand. Insert cookies in cupcakes.