Cookies Capture the Day
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Royal Blue Icing Color (combine pink and royal blue icing color for color shown)Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each serves one
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 9 in. Rolling pin Add to shopping list 9 in. Rolling pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- 101 Cookie Cutters Set (largest round cutter used)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add 4 Piece Wedding Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4 Piece Wedding Cookie Cutter Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Turn largest round cutter over; trace outer rim with toothpick and cut with knife. Bake and cool cookies.
Divide color flow recipe into 3rds. Tint 1 portion light pink, 1 dark pink; reserve 1 white.
Use tip 3 to outline cookies with full-strength color flow. Flow in center using thinned color flow in a different color. Let dry overnight.
Brush light pink cookies with Piping Gel; sprinkle on Sparkling Sugar. Make assorted trims
Tint a 1 in. ball of fondant to make 3 to 4 bouquet cookies, each green and light, medium and dark pink. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. For wedding dress, use cutter from wedding set to cut dress. Cut a 1/4 x 1 1/4 in. strip for belt. Attach to cookie using damp brush. Brush bottom of dress with Piping Gel and sprinkle on Sparkling Sugar. For ring, cut band using 2 largest round Cut-Outs.
For diamond, begin with a medium heart Cut-Out. Trim off curves by cutting straight across top and down each side at a 45° angle. Imprint facets using modeling stick from Flower Making Kit. Attach band to cookie; use medium heart Cut-Out to cut notch where diamond will sit. Paint with silver Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture. Attach diamond; paint with white Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture.
For bouquet, cut 6 flowers using apple blossom cutter from Flower Making Set. Use small opening of tip 12 to cut centers; attach using damp brush. For stems, cut 6 strips, 1/16 x 1 3/4 in.; attach to cookie. Attach flowers. For bow loops, cut a 1/8 x 4 in. strip; curve and attach. Cut 2 strips, 1/8 x 3/4 in. for tails; attach. Roll tiny ball for knot; attach.