Cookie Tree Collage
Holiday guests can pick a cookie treat right off this festive tree. Create a delicious centerpiece by attaching decorated Spritz cookies to foil-covered craft cone with melted candy. Great decoration and dessert.
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 6-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Cinnamon drops Add to shopping list Cinnamon drops
red candied cherries
green candied cherries
Each cookie serves 1.
- Cookie Pro™ Ultra Cookie Press or other cookie pressEasy-Add Cookie Pro™ Ultra Cookie Press Add to shopping list Cookie Pro™ Ultra Cookie Press
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Christmas-themed Party Bags Add to shopping list Christmas-themed Party Bags
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- craft cone 13 in. high x 4 in. diameter
Prepare cookie dough, tint 1/2 recipe green for tree cookies. Press an assortment of cookie shapes onto cookie sheet using Cookie Pro™ Ultra (or other cookie press). Decorate with assorted sprinkle decorations, nuts and cherries. Bake and cool following recipe. Drizzle some cookies with melted candy in cut disposable bag; let set.
Cover craft cone with foil. Ice cone with melted candy, using spatula. Beginning at bottom, attach assorted cookies with melted candy. Place remaining cookies in treat bags.