- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (duck)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat cut 1 round using medium Cut-Out and 1 duck using cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Cover with thinned icing; let dry on waxed paper-covered boards.
Decorate round heads. Secure to waxed paper-covered boards with icing. Use tip 3 and full-strength icing to outline heart-shaped beak; pipe in center and let dry.
Overpipe until beak is same height as cookie, outlining, then filling in with thinned icing. Pipe tip 16 pull-out hair and tip 2 dot eye. Let dry.
Attach head to body with full-strength icing. Pipe tip 16 pull-out wing. Let dry.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more