Direct shower guests to their seats with enchantingly edible place cards. Use icing to transform cookies shaped with the bear cutter from our 4-Pc. Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set into bibbed rubber ducky figures.
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. For each treat, cut 1 circle using medium round from cutters set and 1 bear from Baby Cutter Set. Cut ears off bear, then bake and cool all cookies.
Also: Decorate ducks. Cover bear cookies with thinned icing; let dry overnight. Outline bib and feet with tip 2 and full strength icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry overnight. Set cookies on waxed paper-covered board. Pipe tip 16 pull-out wings, tip 2 dot eyes, tip 1 name on bib. For beak, pipe 2 tip 352 leaves; lightly pinch outside corners to blend edges.
Spatula ice round cookies. Attach ducks using extra icing in back for support. Pipe tip 2 dot bubbles on cookies and ducks. Let set and then place in party bag.