A bouquet of Cookie Pops makes a wonderful centerpiece, thoughtful birthday gift or cheery get-well treat. Each full-bloom cookie pop is decorated with pretty outlined petals filled with easy stars and zigzags. Watch our online video.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake Release or vegetable oil pan sprayEasy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
Dry soup beans
Each cookie pop serves 1.
Prepare your favorite sugar cookie recipe or use refrigerated cookie dough.
Brush pan with Cake release or spray pan well. Press cookie dough into pan cavities; press cookie sticks into dough.
Bake and cool cookies following recipe instructions.
Outline petals with royal icing tip 16 stars or zigzags.
Fill in with tip 16 stars. (Note, if cookies will not be shipped and will be eaten quickly, buttercream icing can be used.)
Add 1 to 1-1/2 inches dry beans to container to keep it steady.
Place craft block in container; insert cookie sticks into craft block, trimming sticks as needed.
Glue grass to craft block using glue gun.
*Brand confectionery coating.