Cookie Pop Princesses
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (using orange & red)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (using black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Princess Royal Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Princess Royal Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Yellow Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Sparkling Sugar
Each Cookie Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Nesting Star Plastic Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Star Plastic Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut stars using 3rd smallest cutter from set. Bake and cool cookies.
Cover with melted yellow candy. Let set 3-5 minutes, then sprinkle on Sparkling Sugar. Chill until firm. Attach Cookie Stick to back using melted candy.
Mold heads. Melt candy and tint for various skin tones. For heads, fill Candy Melting Plate cavities; chill until firm. Decorate and assemble using melted candy in cut parchment bags. Set heads on waxed paper-covered cake board. Pipe curly hair; attach crown icing decorations. Pipe dot eyes and outline smile. Let set. Attach to cookie.