Cookie Pop Kid Cookie
Angelic figure-piped Cupid holds a ready-made heart-shaped icing decoration. You could also personalize each Valentine’s Day cookie by substituting a conversation heart candy with your special sentiments. A great idea for wedding and baby showers too!
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 in. Heart Cutter Add to shopping list 3 in. Heart Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Cut out heart shapes from cookie dough. Insert sticks, bake and cool.
Pipe tip 12 ball head in copper, flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 104 wings in white. Pipe tip 5 body in rose.
Add tip 2 beads in copper for feet.
Position icing decoration and pipe tip 2 arms and hands in copper over heart.
Add tip 2 dot and string facial features in black.
Add tip 2 dot cheeks in copper.
Pipe tip 2 swirls for hair in brown.
Add tip 3 scallop edge in pink.