Cookie Confections are iced and decorated to look like jumbo pieces of Christmas candy! These colorful treats will make an eye-catching addition to any dessert tray.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
Using cutters from set, cut candy cane, medium circle and bell cookies.
Trim off top and bottom from bell to form domed gumdrop shape. Bake and cool all cookies.
Tint portions of Color Flow Icing red, green, yellow and violet; reserve a portion white.
Thin all Color Flow, except a small portion of white, following package directions.
Cover candy cane and mint disc cookies with white Color Flow.
Decorate immediately, using tip 3 to pipe stripes on candy canes and outline swirls from center of discs.
Let set 2 minutes, then sprinkle with sugar. If needed, trim edges with spatula.
Cover gum drop cookies with tinted Color Flow. Let set 2 minutes, then sprinkle with sugar. Trim edges if needed.
Move to a waxed paper-covered surface to dry completely.