Cookie Sheets & Je…
Cookie Chefs Gingerbread Cookies
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Push 'N Print™ Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add 6 Piece Holiday Mini Cutter Set Add to shopping list 6 Piece Holiday Mini Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
Roll out gingerbread dough. Cut cookies using mini boy cutter from set. Using knife, cut a triangle stand for each cookie with two 1 in. sides and one 1 1/4 in. side. Bake and cool. Attach stand to boy cookie with royal icing. Let dry.
Roll out plain dough. Cut cookies using Push 'N Print with tree cutter. Bake and cool.
Position boy cookies on waxed paper. Decorate in white royal icing. Pipe in tip 4 aprons and outline straps. Pipe tip 2 dot eyes, nose and outline smile. Pipe tip 4 outline brims and tip 12 ball hats. Let dry overnight. Pipe tip 4 pull-out icing bags.
For tree cookies, print tip 2 message in red. Pipe tip 4 zigzag bark in brown. Starting at bottom, pipe tip 4 pull-out branches in green. Pipe tip 2 dot ornaments in yellow and red, tip 16 star in yellow.