Cookie Sheets & Je…
Conversation Hearts Cake Pops
- Favorite cake mix
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silicone Petite Hearts Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Petite Hearts Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool heart cakes.
Tint portion of icing rose, yellow, green, violet and orange. Heat in microwave at defrost setting (30% power) for 20-30 seconds; stir. Repeat until consistency of icing will pour. Tint remaining icing red. Set aside.
Insert lollipop sticks into bottom of heart cake.
Position cooled cakes on cooling grid placed over cookies sheet covered with parchment paper.
Cover back and front with poured icing. Place pops in refrigerator or freezer to set.
Use tip 1 and red icing to print messages and texting phrases.