Coloring Eggs Mini Cakes
Coloring Eggs is a family project everyone can enjoy! Cover each mini cake with fondant then gather ‘round the table as everyone gets to try their hand at decorating with ready-to-use fondant in neon and primary colors.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Egg Pan Add to shopping list Mini Egg Pan
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Flower Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife Small
- Plastic ruler Small
Prepare cakes for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Roll out 1/2 pack fondant for each egg and cover cakes with fondant; remove excess and save for decorating.
Roll fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut circles and flowers using smallest Cut-Outs; attach to cakes with damp brush.
Roll small fondant balls for flower centers and attach with damp brush.
Using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser, cut 1/4 in. wide strips of fondant and attach to cake with damp brush.