Cookie Sheets & Je…
Colorfully Crowned Cookies
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (12 oz. makes 4-5 treats)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Princess Royal Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Princess Royal Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- 4 Pc. Party Cookie Cutter Set (using hat)Easy-Add 4 Pc. Party Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4 Pc. Party Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. For each treat, cut 1 party hat (bottom becomes scalloped skirt) using cutter from set and 1 brace, 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. Bake and cool. Outline hat cookies using tip 2 and full-strength icing; flow in using thinned icing . Let dry 24 hours.
Also in advance: Make fondant features. For 3 treats shown, tint fondant: 1/2 oz. each light pink, blue and violet; 1 oz. each dark pink, blue and violet, dark brown, black, yellow, light brown; 2 oz. copper. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Set on waxed paper-covered boards to decorate. Cut heads using largest round Cut-Out. Use patterns to cut out hair (flip pattern for opposite side) and bangs; attach using damp brush. For arms, roll 1 1/2 x 3/8 in. diameter logs. Flatten hand and cut slits for fingers. For sleeves, cut 3/8 x 3/4 in. long strips with wavy edge on one long side. Attach around end of arms. For crowns, press fondant into candy mold; unmold and set on waxed paper-covered board. Let all pieces dry 24 hours.
Assemble and decorate cookies using full-strength icing. Position brace cookie at tip of hat. Attach head and crown. Attach arms. For belt, cut 1/4 x 2 1/4 in. strip; attach. Use pattern, to cut 2 bow loops; use narrow end of tip 10 to cut knot. Attach. Cut 1/8 in. wide strip for scalloped trim; attach. Pipe tip 1 dot and outline smile, crown details, facial features (flatten cheeks slightly), necklace and dress trim. Let dry.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet shades shown.
* Combine Brown with Christmas Red for brown shades shown.
* Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.