Cupcakes 'N More&r…
Clowning 'Round Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Tip: 127 Add to shopping list Tip: 127
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
In advance: Make fondant hats. Tint portions of white fondant and shape into 1 in. cones; let dry. Draw designs using FoodWriter™ markers in various colors.
Candy Faces: For clowns, tint white candy skin tone using Orange from Primary Candy Color Set or use Light Cocoa Candy Melts® for ethnic skin tone. Refrigerate until firm and unmold.
Place faces on waxed paper-covered board and decorate facial features using melted candy in cut bag.
In addition to colors already used, you will need pink (tint white candy with Pink from Garden Tone Candy Color Set.
Attach hats and 4 in. lollipop sticks to faces with melted candy. In royal icing, pipe tip 14 pull-out star fringe on hats; let dry.
Mold various color candy stars, 1/8 in. deep, using medium Star Cut-Out on Non-Stick Jelly Roll Pan; sprinkle stars with Colored Sugars and let set.
Ice half of cupcakes smooth in buttercream; pipe tip 127 ruffle collars and insert clown pops (cut sticks as needed).
Cover remaining cupcakes with tip 1M (2110) swirl; sprinkle with colored sugars and position candy star.
Position cupcakes on Standard Cupcakes 'N More Dessert Stand.