Any cupcake is more fun with a 3-D clown sitting on top! Use star tips to build up his body in a few easy steps. Top him off with a smiling Derby Clown Topper for a treat that will make anyone´s day!
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Small Derby Clowns Topper Set Add to shopping list Small Derby Clowns Topper Set
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe; tint portions blue, yellow, green, red, violet and orange and reserve remaining white icing. Ice cupcake tops smooth with spatula in white icing.
Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 21 with buttercream icing in desired color. Build up body by holding bag upright, squeezing and gradually pulling up on tip. Using tip 18 on same bag, pull out arms and legs. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 4 with red buttercream icing. Pipe tip 4 dot hands and feet.
Insert Derby Clown head in body. Position cupcakes on dessert stand or serving dish.