Class 2011 Cookie!
Be the top of your class when you serve these memorable cookies on graduation day! Use our punch set and Sugar Sheets! to create these valedictorian treats.
1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 12 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters Add to shopping list Circles Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Sunburst Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Sunburst Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies with smallest round cutter. Bake, cool and ice tops.
Using punch with Sunburst Cutting Insert, punch one starburst from bright yellow Sugar Sheets!
Using black FoodWriter, write message.
Brush piping gel to back of sunburst and attach to cookie.