Circus Cat Cake
No lyin’, this Circus Cat deserves to be in the center ring! Easy-to-decorate cake-on-cake design feeds up to 44 hungry birthday party guests!
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes Add to shopping list Violet Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes
- Easy-Add Red Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes Add to shopping list Red Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Tubes
Chocolate nougat candy
Vanilla wafer cookies
Black candy-coated chocolates
Jelly fruit discs
Cake serves 44.
- Petal Pan Set 12 in. usedEasy-Add Petal Pan Set Add to shopping list Petal Pan Set
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip and Nail Set Add to shopping list Tip and Nail Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Ice petal and half ball cakes smooth. Position ball cake on top of petal cake.
Pipe tip 21 pull-out star mane on sides and top of petal cake.
Ice 2 vanilla wafers smooth for ears, trim bottom slightly and attach to cake with icing.
Roll out chocolate nougat candy for nose and mouth, attach flattened jelly disc cheeks and candy-coated chocolate eyes with icing.
Cut waffle cone to 4 1/2 in. high; ice smooth with tube icing.
Using star tip from tip and nail set, pipe pull-out star pompom; using round tip from set, pipe number.
Position hat and pipe zigzag brim with star tip from set.