Christmas Treet Mini Cake
Christmas Treet desserts make it easy to spread the holiday spirit. One 9x13 sponge cake will make a dozen single-serve trees you can decorate and garnish quick as one-two-tree!
Yellow Sponge Cake
- Easy-Add Bake-Easy!™ Non-Stick Spray Add to shopping list Bake-Easy!™ Non-Stick Spray
- Easy-Add Green Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list Green Cake Sparkles™
Classic Whipped Cream from Dessert Whipper Pro™ recipe book
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Dessert Whipper Pro™ Add to shopping list Dessert Whipper Pro™
Lightly spray bottom and sides of pan with Bake Easy™ Spray.
Trim parchment paper to width of pan and allow paper to come up two sides of pan for easy release.
Bake cake in pan for 18 minutes or until light golden color; cool.
Lift cake from pan with parchment paper. Using cutter, cut out trees.
Prepare whipped cream following instructions in Dessert Whipper Pro™.
Using straight tip included with Dessert Whipper Pro™, pipe a zigzag of whipped cream on tree.
Sprinkle with green Cake Sparkles.
Garnish with mint leaves and fresh raspberries.