Christmas Tree Cookies
As shiny as tinsel on the tree, our Christmas Tree Cookies will brighten anyone's holiday. Color Flow Icing provides all the sparkle just flow in the tree and add colorful dot ornaments.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Buttercup Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Buttercup Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Christmas cutter set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare Roll-Out Cookie recipe. Prepare Color Flow Icing Mix according to package directions. Cut out and bake tree cookies. Cool.
Divide icing and tint green, yellow, blue, orange, red and violet. Using tip 3 and full-strength green icing, outline tree. Thin icing with a small amount of water and cover tree. Let set overnight. Using tip 3 and yellow icing, pipe zigzag line on tree. Using tip 3 and red/violet/blue/orange icings, pipe dot ornaments on tree. Let set.