Christmas Cupcakes Decked with Holly
It’s a tower of holiday cheer! Fondant-covered cupcakes embellished with fondant holly festively displayed in on our 13-Count Cupcakes-N-More Dessert Stand.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Juniper Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Juniper Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
Each cupcake serves 1.
- 9 in. Fondant Roller (with 1/16th inch rings)Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Holiday Mini Metal Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Dusting Pouch Add to shopping list Dusting Pouch
- Easy-Add Wave Flower Former Add to shopping list Wave Flower Former
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Homemade for the Holidays Cupcake Combo Add to shopping list Homemade for the Holidays Cupcake Combo
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
In advance, make leaves. Tint 6 oz. fondant green; knead in 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex.
Roll out fondant on mat with 9 in. roller with 1/16 in. rings attached. Use holly cutter to cut at least 26 leaves (2 per cupcake). Make extras to allow for breakage.
Place leaves on wave flower former dusted with cornstarch. Let dry.
To make berries, tint 2 oz. fondant red. Roll three, 1/4 in. diameter berries for each cupcake.
*Combine Red-Red, Christmas Red and Black for red shown.
Bake and cool cupcakes in Homemade for the Holidays Baking Cups.
Ice cupcakes smooth with spatula and ivory buttercream icing. Place holly leaves and berries on cupcakes, using dots of icing if needed. Position on stand.