Christmas Confetti Fudge Squares
Cocoa Fudge (substitute 20 oz. white Candy Melts candy for Dark Cocoa)
White Candy Melts® Candy (24 oz. makes 36 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Colorburst Batter Bits Add to shopping list Green Colorburst Batter Bits
- Easy-Add Red Colorburst Batter Bits Add to shopping list Red Colorburst Batter Bits
- Easy-Add Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Mini Holly Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Holly Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Mini Candy Cane Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Mini Candy Cane Icing Decorations
Makes 36 squares, 1 1/4 in. x 1 1/4 in.
Make fudge. Prepare fudge mixture following recipe directions. Add 1 tablespoon each green and red Batter Bits to mixture. Pour mixture into pan. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
Cut and decorate squares. Use knife to cut fudge into squares, 1 1/4 in. Melt remaining white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Use melted white candy in cut disposable bag to attach one icing decoration on each square. Let set, 3 to 5 minutes.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more