Christmas Cake Pop Pals
Holiday fun begins when Christmas cake pop pals are at the party! Topped with bright fondant hats, these pops are easy to make. Fun to serve, eat, and tuck into Christmas Eve stockings.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
White Candy Melts® Candy (Combine light cocoa Candy Melts candy and white Candy Melts candy for skin tone shown)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Orange Candy Melts® Candy (Combine orange Candy Melts candy with white Candy Melts candy for skin tone shown)Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Black Candy Melts® Candy
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Baking Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Baking Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Plastic ruler
- 9 in. Fondant Roller (purple guide rings used)Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
Dip cake ball pops in melted candy. Dip half of the cake ball pops in the melted cocoa candy and the other half in the melted light orange candy. Chill until firm.
Make hat. Roll 1 oz. each of red or green fondant into a ball for each cake ball pop. Shape into a cone and form following contour of pop. Fold pointed end down to create a floppy hat. Use melted candy and a cut parchment bag to attach hat to cake ball pop.
For hatband, shape a piece of white fondant into a log 3/8 in. x 6 in. Use fondant roller with purple guide rings to roll out to 1/8 in. thick. Use small opening of tip 5 to imprint design. Use melted candy and a cut parchment bag to attach to base of hat.
For pompom, roll a ball of white fondant 1/4 in. dia. Use small opening of tip 5 to imprint design. Push end of tip into pointed end of hat, insert ball and attach with melted candy.
Create facial details. Melt black Candy Melts candy. Use melted black candy and a cut parchment bag to pipe dot eyes and string mouths.