Cookie Sheets & Je…
Chocolate Wonderland Gingerbread House
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Classic Mint Discs Candy Mold Add to shopping list Classic Mint Discs Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Winter Wonderland Candy Mold Add to shopping list Winter Wonderland Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Lollipop Candy Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Lollipop Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Gift Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Gift Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Use any Gingerbread Candy Mold Add to shopping list Use any Gingerbread Candy Mold
- Waxed paper
Trim cake board to 12" x 12" for house base.
In advance, dip 90 mini pretzel twists in melted Candy Melts. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry on waxed paper.
Mold 14 truffles (6 for door and 8 for windows). Mold 10 mint discs, 14 Christmas trees, 2 snowmen, 1 star and 2 gingerbread boys. Refrigerate all until firm; unmold.
In advance, place gingerbread pieces from kit on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Pour melted candy over pieces to completely cover, let dry.
Assemble house according to package directions, attaching pieces with melted candy in cut parchment bag.
Use melted candy to attach pretzels as roof shingles beginning at edges.
Attach additional pretzels over eaves and on peak. Attach truffles for door and windows.
Add star above front window. Cut mint discs in half and attach around base of house.
Pipe scallops and dots around door and windows using melted candy in cut parchment bag; let set.
Attach 2 tree candies together with melted candy to make 7 trees.
Attach Candy Melts wafer to bottom of each tree, snowman and gingerbread boy for base.