Chocolate Times Three Cake
Guests assemble around an appetizing assemblage arranged on our Cakes ’N More 3-Tiered Party Stand. Chocolate candy curls, buttercream rosette borders and drippy melted Ready-to-Use Chocolate Icing glaze deliciously detail the trio.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Chocolate Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Chocolate Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 30.
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 8 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 8 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cakes 'N More™ 3-Tiered Party Stand Add to shopping list Cakes 'N More™ 3-Tiered Party Stand
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Potato peeler or sharp knife
- Plastic wrap
In advance, make chocolate candy curls.
Line 8 in. square pan with plastic wrap.
Melt entire package of candy according to label instructions and pour into prepared pan; refrigerate to set.
Remove candy from pan by lifting plastic wrap. Use potato peeler or sharp knife to cut candy curls from candy block; set aside.
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes. Ice cakes smooth with buttercream cream icing recipe.
To make chocolate glaze, heat Ready-To-Use Chocolate Decorator Icing in microwave to a pouring consistency according to label instructions.
Pour melted icing in to cut parchment bag and pipe icing on 1 in. top edge of cake and let drips form down cake side.
Use buttercream icing recipe in bag fitted with tip 21 to pipe rosettes on cake top borders (1 in. in from edge) and to pipe shell bottom borders.
Garnish with chocolate curls. Position cakes on stand.