Chocolate Ice Cream Cookie Pop
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- confectioners' sugar
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Chocolate Jimmie Sprinkles Add to shopping list Chocolate Jimmie Sprinkles
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cone Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Cone Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
Prepare cookie dough.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray. Press dough into cookie pan; insert sticks.
Bake 19-21 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Use tip 12 and brown buttercream icing to outline and pipe-in cone. (Smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.)
Use tip 4 and light shade of brown buttercream icing to pipe lines on cone.
Tint portions of buttercream icing a light shade of brown and rose. Stiffen each with confectioners’ sugar to resemble ice cream.
Use tip 12 and stiff light brown buttercream icing to pipe line of ice cream on top edge of cone to create scoop.
Use tip 12 and stiff rose buttercream icing to pipe zigzag on top edge of cone section. Use tip 12 and stiff light brown buttercream icing to pipe second zigzag.
Cover the top scoop with additional lines using tip 12 and light shade of brown buttercream icing. Use toothpick to make lines in ice cream.
Top with chocolate jimmies sprinkles.
*Combine Brown, Golden Yellow and Red-Red for brown shown.