Cookie Sheets & Je…
Chocolate Christmas Tree Cake
Cake serves 33.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1s Add to shopping list Tip: 1s
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add 12 x 3 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 3 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 9 in. decorator preferred scalloped separator plate Add to shopping list 9 in. decorator preferred scalloped separator plate
- Easy-Add Hidden Pillars Add to shopping list Hidden Pillars
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Christmas Cookie Tree Kit Add to shopping list Christmas Cookie Tree Kit
- Easy-Add Christmas lollipop mold Add to shopping list Christmas lollipop mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
Cover 9 in. separator plate with melted candy. Let set. Mold 16 candies following directions on Candy Melts package. Make candies 1/4 in. thick. Refrigerate to set. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Position entire set of cookie tree cutters on waxed paper. Fill cutters halfway with melted candy; refrigerate. Remove set candy from cutters and repeat process. (Two of each size star needed.) Drizzle melted candy on star points with tip 1s. Pipe tip 3 bead border around each star.
Ice 1-layer round cake with fudge icing; sides smooth and top fluffy. Position hidden pillars cut to height of cake; place 9 in. plate on top. Pipe tip 6 scallop border around plate. Pipe tip 6 bead top and bottom borders. Position stars, following kit assembly instructions. Attach candies to cake side with dot of icing.
*Brand confectionery coating.