Chocolate Can Charm Cake
Chocolate Can Charm your way into your Valentine’s heart! We’ve topped this cake with molded truffle candies and a center heart plaque. Rich Chocolate Buttercream is the icing on the cake!
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Chocolate Buttercream Icing or use 3 pks. Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Cake serves 24; each truffle serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Heart Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 127D Add to shopping list Tip: 127D
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
In advance: Mold 20 truffles, filling mold half full. Refrigerate until firm.
On cookie pan, mold a 1/4 in. deep candy center heart in largest crinkle cutter from set.
Refrigerate until firm; gently press to release.
Ice smooth 2-layer heart cake (bake two 1 1/2 in. layers to make a 3 in. high cake).
Pipe tip 127D ruffle top border; position truffles and center heart.
Pipe tip 10 ball bottom border.