Chipper Chimp Mini Cake
Turn Mini Ball Pan cakes into mischievous monkeys by adding piped-icing details and party hats and ears cut from cookie dough. Make the hats festive with confetti sprinkles and pulled-out icing fringe.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
Bake and cool mini ball cake; ice smooth. Use tip 5 to outline and fill in muzzle (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 to pipe dot eyes and nose; pipe tip 2 outline mouth.
Sandwich hat cookies together with icing; ice top cookie smooth. Ice ears smooth; outline and pipe in inner ears using tip 5 (pat smooth). Attach ears and hat to head with icing.
Attach confetti to hat with dots of icing. Pipe tip 3 pull-out dot fringe on hat brim and tip.
Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown. In advance: Make cookies. Prepare dough and roll out. Use patterns to cut 2 hats and 2 ears for each treat. Bake and cool cookies.