Chimney Crispy Treats
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
- spice drops
- granulated sugar
Each crispy treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Christmas Character Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Character Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candies. Tint a portion of white Candy Melts pink using red Candy Melts. Mold Santa head lollipops using painting or piping method. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Prepare cereal treats and press into square pan; unmold. Using knife, cut one 2 x 2 in. square and one 1 x 2 in. square; stack together to form a 2 x 3 in. high treat. Using melted white candy in cut parchment bag, pipe lines to form 1/2 in. wide bricks. Pipe candy snow on top, letting excess candy drip down sides.
For arms, cut a red spice drop horizontally in half with scissors. Roll out on waxed paper sprinkled with sugar; roll into 2 logs. For mittens, cut a green spice drop horizontally in half; shape with fingers. Attach mittens to arms with melted white candy; refrigerate until firm. For body, cut red spice drop horizontally in half. Insert Santa lollipop through body and into chimney. Pipe fur trim using melted white candy; let set. Attach arms to chimney with melted candy; refrigerate until firm.