Chimney Champ Cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Copper Icing Color (for skin tone shown)Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Favorite crisped rice cereal treats (2 1/2 recipes needed)
Cake serves 12. Each whole brick serves 1.
- Easy-Add Step-By-Step Snowman Pan Add to shopping list Step-By-Step Snowman Pan
- Easy-Add Petite Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Petite Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M (2110) Add to shopping list Tip: 1M (2110)
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Mitten Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Mitten Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 15 x 24 in. foamcore board (1/2 in. thick)
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 20 bricks in Petite Loaf pan. Prepare cereal treat mixture and press into lightly greased cavities. Release immediately onto greased waxed paper-covered boards. Cut 2 bricks in half. Cover all with plastic wrap until needed. Also: Tint 24 oz. fondant red; roll out small portion 1/8 in. thick. Cut letters using cutters from 101 Cutter Set.
Bake and cool cake in snowman pan. Position on wrapped foamcore board. Lightly ice hat area. Use tip 5 to outline and fill in eyes and mouth (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Cover face with tip 16 stars; overpipe nose for dimension. Use tip 18 to pipe reverse shell beard and moustache and elongated shell eyebrows.
Roll out remaining red fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 6 x 15 in. hat and attach; shape a tapered, pleated top and fold toward side. Pipe tip 1M zigzag brim and rosette pompom.
Position bricks on board with icing "mortar." Pipe tip 1A pull-out snow on chimney top (smooth with finger). Tint 16 oz. fondant green. Roll out fondant 1 in. thick. Use mitten cutter to cut 2 shapes (reverse one shape for opposite mitten).
Position mittens and letters.