Chilly Choo-Choo Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- 2 chocolate chip cookies (approximately 2 1/2 in. diameter)
- 4 chocolate chip cookies (approximately 4 in. diameter)
- 4 vanilla sandwich cookies
- Candy-coated chocolate dots
- fruit jellies
- cinnamon dots
- chocolate twist licorice
- candy sticks
- red jawbreakers
- Ice cream cone
- Maraschino cherries
- ice cream
- almond brickle bits
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Choo-Choo Train Pan Set Add to shopping list Choo-Choo Train Pan Set
- Easy-Add 9 x 5 in. Loaf Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 5 in. Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Decorate Train Engine: Using buttercream, pipe tip 21 spiral on front of engine, attach red jawbreaker. Cover angled front (cowcatcher) with tip 21 stripes. Ice windows smooth.
Cover engine with tip 16 stars. Add two tip 21 zig zag bands over engine and attach candy-coated chocolate dots. Build up icing on roof and attach chocolate licorice cut to fit. Attach cinnamon dots around windows.
Position chocolate chip cookie wheels, attach fruit jellies to cookie centers with dots of icing, attach candy sticks. Cut a candy stick to 3 in. and attach at back of engine to connect engine to ice cream car.
Pipe tip 1M spiral in ice cream cone. Add sprinkle decorations and red jawbreaker. Push a lollipop stick into train engine and into bottom of cone to hold upright and secure.
Decorate Ice Cream Car: Make a candy shell 1/4 in. thick and 1 3/4 in. high using loaf pan and melted candy.
Cut a board to fit bottom of car, wrap with foil, attach 2 candy sticks to bottom of car with melted candy then attach sticks to board. Attach candy-coated chocolate dots to centers of sandwich cookies with melted candy; attach cookie wheels to car. Attach garland of candy-coated chocolate dots to sides with melted candy.
Immediately before serving, fill car with scoops of ice cream. Pipe tip 1M spirals using stabilized whipped cream. Add sprinkle decorations and marachino cherries. Sprinkle almond brickle bits around cake.