Chicken Italiano Appetizers
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup red pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Appetizers serve 18.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray muffin pan cavities with vegetable pan spray.
Press wonton wrappers into cavities.
In small skillet, cook red pepper and green onion in oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine chicken, mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings
Stir in cooked vegetables.
Spoon 3 tablespoons filling into wonton "cup."
Bake 7-8 minutes.
Serve hot or at room temperature.