Cherub Choir Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Star Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Mini Star Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
On waxed paper, make 1 in. diameter puddle faces using thinned copper royal icing in cut parchment bag.
Make 3/4 in. diameter puddle halos using thinned golden yellow royal icing. Let set overnight.
Using royal icing, pipe tip 1 outline eyes and dot mouth in black; add tip 1 dot nose in copper.
Attach halo to head and head to body with dots of icing. Pipe tip 3 pull-out hair in brown.
Bake and cool star cakes following mold directions.
Tint ready-to-use icing yellow.
After removing all foil from icing container, microwave at 30% power for 20-30 seconds; stirring at least once, until ready to pour.
Place cakes on cooling grid over drip pan and cover with icing. Let set.
Decorate with buttercream icing.
Outline and pipe in tip 5 dresses in green, rose and blue.
Pipe tip 5 outline arms to match dress; add tip 3 outline hands and feet in copper.
Pipe tip 352 pull-out wings in white.