Cherub Caroler Mini Cakes
Cherub Caroler is ready to join the holiday chorus. Single-serve shortbread sweetheart is covered with pour-on royal icing and topped by a round candy halo.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Hollow-Center Hard Candy
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Christmas Tree Pan Add to shopping list Petite Christmas Tree Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie recipe and press into Petite Tree Pan cavities. Bake and cool following pan instructions.
Unmold cookies from pan and place on cooling grid over a drip pan.
Thin white royal icing with water until it reaches pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing. Transfer to waxed paper-covered board to dry.
Decorate the following in full-strength royal icing on waxed-paper covered board.
Pipe tip 352 pull-out leaf wings in white on sides of cookie, decorating from bottom to top.
Pipe tip 4 ball head in copper.
Add tip 3 outline arms in white with tip 2 dot hands in copper.
Pipe tip 2 dot mouth and outline eyes in black.
Pipe tip 2 spiral hair in brown.
Attach hollow-center candy halo with dots of icing.