10 in. Recipe Righ…
Cheesecakes to Celebrate
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Primary Candy Colors Set orangeEasy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each slice serves 1- 8 slices per cheesecake
- Easy-Add 10 in. Recipe Right® Springform Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Recipe Right® Springform Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Stars Candy Mold Add to shopping list Stars Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Small mixing bowl
Mold candies. For each slice, mold 1 star and 7 round candies (10 in. cheesecake yields 8 slices). Mold stars in candy mold; mold rounds in Candy Melting Plate, filling cavities 1/2 in. deep.
Prepare pan, crust and cheesecake batter. For each dot color, remove 1/4 cup batter and tint. Pour remaining batter into pan. Use tip 6 to pipe random dots into batter. Bake, cool and unmold cheesecake per instructions. At serving time, cut into wedges; smooth sides with wet spatula. Position candies.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.