Cheese Burger and French Fries (Not) Cake
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
Your favorite 2-layer cake mix
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
heavy whipping cream
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 44 Add to shopping list Tip: 44
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Tip: 366 Add to shopping list Tip: 366
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Roll out cookie dough to 1/8 in. depth. Cut into 3/4 in. strips of varying lengths. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F. Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely. Brush with gold or bronze pearl dust.
Bake and cool two 8 x 1-1/2 in. yellow cake layers, removing crown from one layer and allowing layer with the crown to cool with its dome up. Bake and cool one 8 x 1-1/2 in. brownie.
Place yellow cake layer with crown removed onto plate or foil-covered cake board. Pipe tip 104 green buttercream ruffle "lettuce" along top edge of layer. Top with brownie layer. Outline and pipe in tip 7 yellow buttercream "cheese slice"; smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch or damp brush. Pipe tip 7 red buttercream lines in semi-circle for "tomato slice"; add tip 44 (smooth side out) edge of "slice". Pipe white tip 366 outlines for onion slice. Top with remaining yellow cake layer, dome side up. Brush rice cereal with piping gel; place on cake top.
Just before serving, melt Candy Melts; stir in small amount of cream. Place in small containers or bowls for dipping cookies.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more