Cheers For The Birthday Girl Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 68.
- Easy-Add 14 x 2 in. Square Add to shopping list 14 x 2 in. Square
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list 37 Piece Alphabet & Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add People Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list People Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Tint 72 oz. white fondant light rose. Prepare 1-layer cake and cover with fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Tint 6 oz. fondant red (combine Red-Red and Christmas Red). Roll fondant thin and cut letters and numbers with Cut-Outs. (Apostrophes are made from top curve of number 1, trimmed and shaped. Dashes are made by cutting letter "I" in half.) Also cut out skirts using skirt Cut-Out, imprint pleats using smooth wheel of Cutter/Embosser.
Cut heads using head Cut-Out and Natural fondant color. Cut shirts using white fondant and shirt Cut-Out. To keep neckline rounded for placement of heads, place head Cut-Out at top of shirt, then shape sleeves up as necessary. Push sleeves down on other shirts as necessary. Let all dry.
Cut out knees for the kneeling girls using the small end of tip 2A, cut in half.
Cut arms and legs for all girls and shoes for the bottom row girls using the shoe Cut-Out, trim off the toe end for legs; the arms are the curved portion of the shoe. Shoes for the middle and top row girls are made using small end of tip 12, cut in half.
Use red FoodWriter to mark pleats on skirts and to draw letters, necklines, waistbands and cuffs on shirts.
Assemble fondant decorations beginning at bottom row of girls and working up. Attach all fondant pieces using brushstrokes of water.
First, position skirts, shirts and heads, then add legs, shoes and arms. Position message. Mark eyes and mouths using black FoodWriter.
Using tip 2 and buttercream icing, add string and dot hair and barrettes. Add tip 2 pull-out dot pompoms.
Roll 8 fondant ropes approximately 1/4 in. thick and 14 in. long. Twist 2 ropes together for each side and attach to bottom border with brushstrokes of water.