Cheerful Cheerleaders Cupcakes
Rah, rah! The team will flip over cupcakes decorated as happy cheerleaders or colorful mini cupcake pompoms. Personalize the pennants with the names of your guests.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Mini White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Mini White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Colored paper
Bake cupcakes in Standard White Baking Cups and Mini White Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Reserve some white. Tint remaining icing with small amounts of Copper, Golden Yellow, Red-Red, Brown, Rose and Black Icing Colors. Ice standard cheerleader cupcakes smooth with copper using Spatula.
On cheerleaders, using tip 4, outline and pipe in mouth in brown. Add tip 4 dot nose in copper and cheeks in rose (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 outline eyes in black. Add tip 2 pull out eyelashes in black and hair in brown, black or yellow.
Cover tops of mini cupcake pompoms with tip 233 pull-out strings, decorating random patches of red and white.
For pennants, cut triangles from colored paper. Write name or message with marker. Tape pennants to lollipop sticks.
Position pennants on cheerleader cupcakes. Pipe a tip 4 ball of copper icing over stick to secure pennant.