Champagne Dessert Cake
Toast the happy occasion with a Champagne Dessert cake. This versatile design is perfect for engagement or anniversary parties, wedding showers , a new house or new job, as well as New Year’s Eve!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Cake serves 14.
- Easy-Add Baby Bottle Pan Add to shopping list Baby Bottle Pan
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 9 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Bake baby bottle cake plus 4 standard cupcakes without liners. Cool. Prepare double thick cake board covered with Fanci-Foil Wrap. Level tops of cupcakes; cut 3/4 in. off sides of 3 cupcakes and 1/2 in. off side of one. Cut top off bottle. Position bottle cake and cupcakes on prepared board. Arrange cupcakes on cut sides, sandwiching together with icing; large cupcake is top cork. Ice cakes smooth building up low areas of bottle with icing.
Tint 32 oz. fondant green. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cover bottle and smooth. Roll out remaining fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut 7 x 6 in. rectangle. Brush with damp brush and position on bottle top; pinch and shape to top of bottle to resemble foil. Use patterns and cut out neck label and bottle label; attach with damp brush. Cut out circle using round geometric crinkle cutter; attach. Using tip 2 pipe scroll design and message on label. Using a small amount of clear vanilla extract and gold Pearl Dust, paint foil and seal on label.
Combine colors for green shade shown