Cereal Treat Circles
With Cereal Treat Circles, it’s fun to dress up one of the easiest goodies to make for Valentine’s Day. Just cut, add an icing swirl and candy decorations!
Favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
Red mini candy-coated chocolates
Pink jelly hearts
Each cereal treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Valentine Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Valentine Cupcakes ’N More® Dessert Stand
Prepare cereal treats recipe and press into sheet pan, 1 1/4 in. high. Cut treats using largest Cut-Out. In buttercream, pipe tip 21 rosette in center. Insert jelly heart. Attach candy-coated chocolates around edge with a tip 2 dot of icing. Position treats on stand.