Celestial Cherub Cupcake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- large marshmalllows
- spice drops
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Snappy Stripes Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Snappy Stripes Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
To mold snowflake halo, position smallest snowflake cutter on cookie pan and fill with melted candy; let set in freezer and unmold.
To make face, add a touch of red candy color to melted white candy and mold in candy melting plate; let set in freezer and unmold.
Attach snowflake halo to back of head with melted candy.
Roll spice drop flat and use medium star cut-out to cut star for wand and attach to lollipop stick with melted candy.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing. Cut bottom 1/4 in. off marshmallow and insert into cupcake. Trim front of marshmallow on an angle. Insert head on lollipop stick through marshmallow. Ice marshmallow smooth. Use tip 9 to pipe teardrop shapes at hem of dress (smooth into dress with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 9 to pipe arms. Insert wand into hand and use tip 2 and copper icing to pipe hands and fingers. Use tip 2 and brown icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth. Use tip 2 and copper icing to pipe dot nose and cheeks. Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe dots and zigzag designs on dress.