Celestial Cherub Cupcake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflake Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Snappy Stripes Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Snappy Stripes Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
To mold snowflake halo, position smallest snowflake cutter on cookie pan and fill with melted candy; let set in freezer and unmold.
To make face, add a touch of red candy color to melted white candy and mold in candy melting plate; let set in freezer and unmold.
Attach snowflake halo to back of head with melted candy.
Roll spice drop flat and use medium star cut-out to cut star for wand and attach to lollipop stick with melted candy.
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing. Cut bottom 1/4 in. off marshmallow and insert into cupcake. Trim front of marshmallow on an angle. Insert head on lollipop stick through marshmallow. Ice marshmallow smooth. Use tip 9 to pipe teardrop shapes at hem of dress (smooth into dress with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 9 to pipe arms. Insert wand into hand and use tip 2 and copper icing to pipe hands and fingers. Use tip 2 and brown icing to pipe dot eyes and outline mouth. Use tip 2 and copper icing to pipe dot nose and cheeks. Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe dots and zigzag designs on dress.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more