Celestial Cherub Mini Cakes
Single-serve Celestial Cherub cakes would be perfect for a Christening, Communion or Confirmation party. The cake body is baked in the Mini Wonder Mold Pan. The wings are a heart-shaped cookie!
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Candy jelly ring
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 125 Add to shopping list Tip: 125
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Heart Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Tint cookie dough copper, roll out and cut head using 3 in. round cutter from set.
Attach lollipop stick to dough.
Cut wings using 3 3/4 in. heart cutter from set; cut in half before baking. Bake and cool all cookies.
Pipe tip 2 outline eyes and mouth, spiral hair.
Add tip 2 dot cheeks and nose.
Ice wonder mold cake with spatula lines.
Pipe tip 12 string arms and ball hands.
Insert heart cookie halves into back of cake for wings; cover with tip 352 pull-out leaf feathers.
Pipe tip 125 ruffle bottom border on cake.
Insert head on stick into cake and attach candy jelly ring for halo with buttercream.