Cookie Sheets & Je…
Celebrating in a Big Way Cake
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Large marshmallows
- mini marshmallows
Cake serves 12, each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Lady Bug Pan Add to shopping list Lady Bug Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Roll out cookie dough and cut out ears, trunk, and legs using patterns.
Bake and cool. Prepare royal icing and ice inside of ears, toenails, and end of trunk smooth.
Using tip 3, outline ears and inside ears 3/4 in. from edge, trunk and legs. Using tip 16, star fill in. Set aside to dry.
Using buttercream icing, outline head and eyes on cake.
Cover body and head with tip 16 stars; overpipe stars on head.
Using tip 12, pipe in whites of eyes, pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Pipe tip 3 pupils, pat smooth.
Position cookie legs and trunk, prop in position with marshmallows.
Using tip 18, pipe string tail, add tip 3 pull out strings for tail end.