Celebrate One Year Cake
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 30.
- Easy-Add #1 Pan Add to shopping list #1 Pan
- Easy-Add Long Loaf Pan Add to shopping list Long Loaf Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance: Make fondant flames. Tint two 1 1/2 in. balls of fondant each yellow and orange; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut yellow flame using large leaf and orange flame using medium leaf Cut-Out. Attach orange flame to yellow flame with damp brush. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board.
Bake and cool two loaf cakes and #1 cake. Trim front side of #1 cake to fit flush against loaf cake. Trim loaf cakes to 2 in. high. Cut one loaf to 12 in. long; cut the 4 in. section in half and position on full-size loaf for an 18 in. long cake. Ice cakes smooth. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using medium round Cut-Out, cut 25 circles and attach to loaf cakes in garland formation. Tint 2 oz. portions of fondant each rose, violet, blue, orange; roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 6 violet, pink and blue circles and 7 orange circles using small round Cut-Out. Attach small to medium circles with damp brush. Cut name using alphabet Cut-Outs; position on cake.
Position cakes. Pipe tip 21 shell borders on loaves. Pipe tip 7 top and bottom bead borders on #1 cake; edge white number with tip 4 beads. Attach flame to cookie stick wick with thinned fondant adhesive. Insert stick in cake, leaving 4 in. extended.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.